Binance Client/MT4-5 Bridge
Allows you to copy trades from MT4/5 to your Binance account. Coming soon!
This is a simple tool that allows you to view, edit, and convert MT4/5 set-files.
I recommend to associate MT set-files with the SetFileConverter program: right-click on the set-file you want to open and click Properties. In the file Properties, click the ‘Change’ button next to the ‘Opens with’ option. After clicking ‘Change’, you’ll be given a list of programs to open the file. Remember to select ‘Always use this app to open .set files’.
Software (C#) for parsing .html files (news data) from investing.com
How to Use the Parser
1. Go to https://www.investing.com/economic-calendar;
2. Select the correct time zone (GMT+0) and period from 01.01.2020 to the present;
3. Press ‘Page Down‘ until all data is loaded;
4. Save the page as .html to the directory \BelkaEventsData\Investing.com\Source;
5. Run the parser, select the source path (BelkaEventsData\Investing.com\Source), select the destination (any folder you want);
6. Click on ‘Parse‘ and wait a bit;
7. Check the data files.